[pct-l] JMT permits

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 01:40:07 CDT 2009

Bob,
Just to clarify, I wasn't saying Yosemite was OK when it comes to NOT having
a permit...matter of fact, for me, it seems like one of the EASIEST places
to get one cuz U can basically "camp-out" at the Wilderness Center's front
door & be 1st in line to get one of the few "on the spot...day-of" permits
they have available.

I guess in all my trips I've just been "lucky". lol  But 99% of the time I
get one anyways..once or twice I got one for the "Next day" but still left
the same day...breaking the rules, I know...but whatever.

Does anyone know what the actual "fine" for not having a permit is?  Anyone
on here ever had 1st-hand experience in this situation?

Josh

  _____