[pct-l] (no subject)

Dave Spencer dp1857 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 19:00:55 CDT 2009

Hello, I'v been bitten by the PCT bug and have spent much time on line to figure this out. I would like to do a through hike from campo to canada in the 2010 season and plan to get in shape before. Any advice or hiking partners would be appreciated. I'm ready for the adventure are U ? I am ready for a new adventure. Let's chat and go for it. 52 year old male looking for fun on the trail. The time and money are no problems for me SO.............lets plan and go !!!!  Dave