[pct-l] pickle juice ice cube

Janet Grossman janetgr at cableone.net
Sat Jun 27 21:38:10 CDT 2009

I just had to try the pickle juice popsicle idea, so I made a single ice cube and slurped it after a sweaty hike today. It actually was really good. So now I have a whole ice cube tray of a mixture of pickle juice and the juice from jalapeno-stuffed green olives in the freezer for post-day-hike delectation. A friend plans to try pickle juice with gingerale in a slushy cup, which sounds really nasty to me. I forget who put up the article, but you sure started something here in Prescott, AZ.
Janet