[pct-l] Hydration system

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Jun 27 17:36:12 CDT 2009

Switchback,
My hydration system is far superior to yours.
About 10 years ago I hiked the Apache Point trail in the Grand Canyon,
which  has no shade or water, in 100 degree temperatures hauling 12
liters of water.
CAUTION!!!....Do not attempt to do that.....it would rip the bottom out
of your flimsy Mariposa pack.

And for your information my hiking wardrobe beats your hiking wardrobe
any time.
My hiking wardrobe consists of the finest quality garments available at
Goodwill and at .50 cents to  $2.00 per item I don't have to be nervous
about rolling around in the dirt like you will be, wearing your fancy
$50.00 - $75.00 per item designer showcase wardrobe.
You are just trying to impress the hiker babes.....you're not fooling me
one bit.

JMT Reinhold
Your snappy trail companion