[pct-l] (no subject)

Joshua jtmlite at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 10:27:13 CDT 2009

Doug,
Last year the campground near the island let hikers stay for free.  The host was a really nice lady, there were showers and restrooms.   I also remember them working on some pacific crest pub hostel. Try a google map search and im sure you'll get all the local places top stay and don't forget to get a burger at the east wind drive in!
OD