[pct-l] Trail Conditions Etna to Seiad Valley

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Sun Jun 14 10:24:52 CDT 2009

I was hiking along Sec R yesterday near White Mtn, and looking south towards
the  north faces of the Marbles, Sec Q looked ready for hiking the PCT.
There will be some short snow sections, but the trail should be mostly
snowfree. I'm only guessing from past experience tho. Sec R is in great
shape, and nearly snow free.
~~~~
Does anyone have any info on this Section.  I'm heading up to Shasta June 26
and was hoping to combine with this Section that I missed in '08.

alamedafrank '08