[pct-l] Resupply in Snoqualmie Pass Washington

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 21:44:28 CDT 2009

The info is in Yogi's PCT Handbook; Best on the Crest  website; and the out
of print PCT Town Guide. The PO is in  the Chevron/convenience store;
address a package to both General Delivery  & c/o Chevron, so you can pick it up
anytime the store is  open.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

In a message dated 6/9/2009 11:27:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time,