[pct-l] Going for another PCT record

RJ Lewis karmagurl at cox.net
Sun Jun 7 12:29:31 CDT 2009

I wish those going for another PCT record all my best and the safest of
journeys. I know I won't ever move that fast, but my goals are
different. I respect whatever goals a particular hiker has, and applaud
our differences.

After all, if we were all the same, life would be pretty darned boring,
now wouldn't it?

Kudos to you guys and all of you hiking this year. You will be in my
heart and in my prayers as you make your journeys north.

SoulSista