[pct-l] Hiking Section O in June

Colby Gutierrez-Kraybill colby at kraybill.com
Fri Jun 5 12:08:02 CDT 2009

> Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 13:14:22 -0700 (PDT)
> From: carol bruno <carolwbruno at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [pct-l] Hiking Section O in June
> To: pct-l at backcountry.net
>
> Can anyone give me information about hiking Section O (Burney Falls
> to Castle Crags) in late June?? How about the logistics of getting
> shuttled to and from the trail; trail angels, etc.? Also, anyone
> interested in hiking this section later this month?? CQ

Hi,

I live ~6mi from where the trail crosses road 22 in Hat Creek (~17mi
from Burney).  I can provide transportation from Redding (if it is
near a time we're going to Redding anyway, which is once every 2-3
weeks).  Alternatively, I'll be making a trip to the Bay Area the
weekend of June 21st (probably returning Monday, the 22nd).  Most
likely we'll be doing a grocery run via Redding on the 22nd.  That'll
leave space for only one person.

- Colby