[pct-l] rescue and Walmart

Bigfoot CDA bigfootcda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:34:48 CDT 2009

While hiking up out of Ildywild last May, I met some rescue people doing
some training with their dogs. They told me about a rescue they were called
on for a Walmart employee that didn't show for work. He had told coworkers
where he was going and when he would be back. The guy did the right thing
and stayed put when a storm blew in. They found him sitting on a rock
outcropping eating a powerbar. Well anyway, when the search began Walmart
brought out a truck full of food and supplies for the rescue people and
brought some more things out after the search was over.   Bigfoot