[pct-l] Search for Censored

annieguion at comcast.net annieguion at comcast.net
Thu Jun 4 12:35:56 CDT 2009

I spoke to my sweetie on Tuesday from Kennedy meadows - a bunch of the herd (Iceaxe, coach, bonanza jellybean maybe) was hanging out for a few days to let the weather pass. Chuck and Rick headed out that day, as I emailed earlier.

I met Dan and Anna at the kick off - they and a bunch of others were already in Wrightwood at that time, but I have heard no snow updates from them. Have any thru-hikers sent a snow update from the Sierra's? How many have gone through and were is the front of the pack. I'd sure love to know.

Sherpa Girl (sitting at home in VT).