[pct-l] Search for Censored

gwschenk at socal.rr.com gwschenk at socal.rr.com
Thu Jun 4 13:09:38 CDT 2009

---- annieguion at comcast.net wrote:

I spoke to my sweetie on Tuesday from Kennedy meadows - a bunch of the herd (Iceaxe, coach, bonanza jellybean maybe) was hanging out for a few days to let the weather pass. Chuck and Rick headed out that day, as I emailed earlier.

I met Dan and Anna at the kick off - they and a bunch of others were already in Wrightwood at that time, but I have heard no snow updates from them. Have any thru-hikers sent a snow update from the Sierra's? How many have gone through and were is the front of the pack. I'd sure love to know.

Memorial Day weekend we mat a couple from Tennessee at Mulkey Pass. They told us they had been passed by a soloist who'd been doing 40+ miles per day.