[pct-l] California State Parks Foudation Appeal

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Mon Jun 1 22:22:08 CDT 2009

http://ga3.org/campaign/budget_may09?rk=Q75aX5daAv85W

=== excerpt===
We must stop the Governor's plan to close over 200 of our state parks.
 Just this week, the Governor announced a new proposal to eliminate
state funding for our state park system – which will close more than
80% of the 279-unit state park system.  His proposal to cut $143
million from our state parks is 10 times worse than last year's
proposal. CSPF is kicking off the Save Our State Parks campaign again,
and we need your help to take action TODAY and tell the Governor and
your state legislators that gutting funding to state parks is
unacceptable.