[pct-l] PCT with kids

t.n. turner barnumbaileypdx at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:21:51 CDT 2009

Or check their CDT Journal this year! They are out there trying for their Triple Crown. Oblivious is 14, will turn 15 while out there (I think). I hiked with them too for awhile. Oblivious was a great hiker and loved being out there, he and his father used it as part of his education/home schooling as it were! I know that none of them had hiked at all before the AT (Anchor, wife and mom respectively was with them) and they just keep going.

Good Luck with your quest!