[pct-l] PCT with kids

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:16:48 CDT 2009

 Hi Joel-

I had the pleasure of hiking for a time in the Sierras with Troll and
Oblivious, a father and son duo, and I don't think Oblivious was more than
12-13.  They had thru hiked the AT together previously, so obviously they
were a little more familiar with the whole long-distance hiking thing.  Both
and father and son were doing well, seemed to be enjoying themselves and
finished well before I did AFAIK.  You might try looking up their journal on
trailjournals.com

Easy