[pct-l] PCT with kids

Joël Fisler pct at fisler.ch
Mon Jun 1 16:57:22 CDT 2009

Whats your opinion: Is it possible to do the PCT with a 12/13 year old
boy who is experienced with hiking, outdoor camping etc. and
"normally" trained? Is it fun or just stress? I did read the book
"Zero Days" about "Scrambler" (11 years) and it didnt quite convince
me to do it with my son... :-)

Have you hiked the PCT (or large parts of it) with kids or heard of
people doing it? Impressions? Comments? Thanks in advance, still a
year to go but I'd be curious to hear from you.