[pct-l] 2010 hopefulls

Joël Fisler pct at fisler.ch
Mon Jun 1 16:47:05 CDT 2009

Hi Charles,
I'm from Switzerland moving to the US this summer and planning to do
the PCT in 2010. If you're a Facebook user: I created a group called
"Pacific Crest Trail PCT - Season 2010 Hikers" for hikers to meet,
share, discuss, exchange, ... before starting to trail. Anyone willing
to share administration of this group: Send me a mail and I add you an
admin to the gruop. Thanks for the help.
Joël