[pct-l] OR Sect. A

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Mon Jun 1 13:11:03 CDT 2009

Message: 9
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 19:37:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Nathan Miller <>
Subject: [pct-l] OR Sct.-A Sobo in June
To: pct-l at backcountry.net

In late June, I'm planning to hike Oregon Section A Sobo.  I'm looking for someone to join me and/or provide some transportation from Seiad Valley to Siskiyou Summit.  While I'll have a friend with me, the vehicle to which she has access is of questionable reliability, so she's not entirely sure she trusts it to go from Portland and back.

-Nathan Miller
Newberg, OR