[pct-l] Portraits of PCT thru hikers, book idea

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:39:29 CDT 2009

Lisa wrote:

What do all you hikers think of this idea?  Do you think there is a book
market for this? Do you think the hikers would stop? Any problem signing
a model release? What questions or concerns would you have?

My guess is that it would be a fantastic project and there would be a small
audience who would happily buy copies, but I don't know if there would be
much wide-spread appeal.  It might turn out to be a labor of love rather
than a source of income.  I'd absolutely love to see it happen, though!

I bet the vast majority of thru-hikers would take you up on your offer of a
bribe to sit for photos; they're suckers for any kind of food they don't
have to carry themselves.  :-)

Eric