[pct-l] new thread Sheriff in town

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 18:56:12 CDT 2009

While I realize that this was started MONTHS ago, I just opened & read this
for the 1st time.

Wb104475,
ARE YOU SERIOUS????  You're HAPPY about a tax HIKE???  I really couldn't
care less about who may be the beneficiaries of the money, the fact that we
ALL will have to PAY MORE is just outrageous!  Anyone who thinks that they
don't pay enough or that they have extra money that they just don't know
what to do with can at ANY TIME send a check to the IRS or FTB and they will
accept UR money without any questions!  Me, I like my money and I feel that
I can spend it better than some beurocrat in Sac or DC!

That's just my 2c on the subject.
Josh