[pct-l] Finally posted TRT info

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 15:19:45 CDT 2009

Based on the amount of questions I've been getting into my in-box, seems like there is interest in TRT.

So I finally got ON my ass and put together some TRT info, my journal, photos on my site, etc.

The main TRT page:
http://www.pmags.com/joomla/index.php/tahoe-rim-trail/tahoe-rim-trail.html

TRT Journal:
http://www.pmags.com/joomla/index.php/Outdoor-Writings/tahoe-rim-trail-journal.html#journal

Logistics and planning info:
http://www.pmags.com/joomla/index.php/Outdoor-Writings/tahoe-rim-trail-journal.html#planning

(CAVEAT: I have not been to Kings Beach or Incline Village personally. All info was done via the Intertubes. Feedback welcome)

TRT Impressions:
http://www.pmags.com/joomla/index.php/Outdoor-Writings/tahoe-rim-trail-journal.html#impressions

TRT Youtube slideshow: (quick and dirty. My name is Mags..not Squatch. :D)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8P9x9XkZqA

TRT Photos on my website:
http://www.pmags.com/joomla/index.php/component/option,com_gallery2/Itemid,36/?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=20446

(PHOTOS: As mentioned, my camera card acted flakey on the last day. I stole some photos via Creative Commons for the appropriate views. The last photo is NOT from the  TRT..but gives the appropriate and mandatory dramatic finish photo. ;) )

Questions? Comments? Snarky remarks about anything? E-mail me!

(Snarky remarks will get the appropriate Northeast attitude in reply. :D)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art