[pct-l] Sonora Pass Transport

Cris cj5w4wd at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 22 20:29:10 CDT 2009

Hey Shepherd
I'm doing the same section beginning Aug 7 and couldn't find anything over
Sonora Pass so I will have to hitch down the hill where I'll catch the CREST
to Reno.  The CREST bus runs on Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri along hwy 395 but you
may have to camp around Tioga until the YARTS bus comes by in the AM going
to Yosemite.  I think there's a motel there.  CREST bus -ESTA  (800)
922-1930  YARTS  (877) 989-2787

Sure wish there was something at Sonora Pass so I didn't have to hitch.

Cris
...mountains don't tolerate fools...