[pct-l] Waist Belt Helper

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jul 18 08:17:37 CDT 2009

Clint writes: Hi Switchback, I saw this device being used by SnowPlow and RubberLegs this season.They seemed to really like it as well.? The question I forgot to ask was how does it affect your breathing?? I breathe from my diaphragm area so there is a natural in/out motion there.? It seems to me this device would be covering your lower abdomen/diaphragm area and thus causing resistance to your breathing.? Or is that not the case?? Cheers, Clint
Switchback replies: Great question.? No, it does not effect my breathing at all to use the large waist belt buckle helper.? Say, may be it even helps you do the yoga Complete Breath.? More O2 in the lungs as you walk.? Only kidding.? But it is very easy to use and benefits are sustantial.?

I also want to thank BillB for pointing out that there are some designs out there that mimic the buckle helper idea.? And thanks for the website info.? I have been looking all over to find the Pacerpole to check some things out.