[pct-l] Tents

armchairhiker armchairhiker at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 17:08:01 CDT 2009

Hello Highlife,

I did a video of setting up the Contrail. It's on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwjIXzyqng0

Or google this:  youtube contrail tent

I had just received the Contrail in the mail and did the video at a park on
the way home. What you see is how easily it went up on the first try!

The Contrail's weight is similar to a tarp and bivy combo. It has full
netting so sitting is easy, something that's a bit harder in my bivies.

GG's the ONE looks very good. I saw it at the PCTadzKO in april.

Best of luck. The PCT-l is the best place to ask these questions!

armchair