[pct-l] Your Morning Soy Shake

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 11:35:28 CDT 2009

I have breakfast and lunch as I walk.? This is especially beneficial in the early morning before the hot sun comes up in force on the trail.? You get as much cool weather hiking in before it gets hot.? I like to start between 5-6 A.M.

My walking breakfast usually includes?a nice choloate soy shake with some added Nido dry whole milk powder.? Get it in the Latino food section at Walmart.? The fat in this product is important to you as you hike.? I also have a ProBar or LaraBar.? My favorite is to have a Trader's Joe Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie.? Wow.? After some of them, you figure you could stay out there for months.

Once again, Switchback has provide you with platinum trail information.? This is just a small sample of the upcoming SuperSecrets Digest this Fall for the Class of 2010.

Thank you for your attention.

Switchback the Trail Pirate