[pct-l] Managing soreness

Lawrence Hermens hermenlf at eou.edu
Fri Jul 3 13:21:38 CDT 2009

Arnica is a homeopathic remady for pain relief.   It comes in pills, gel,
and creme.  Some pharmacies sell it.  I love the cream, it works almost
instantly and lasts for hours.  I used it last year while out backpacking.
I have added it to my own list of the 10 essentials and now have the 11
essentials.