[pct-l] Managing soreness

Stephen Clark rowriver at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 3 10:18:27 CDT 2009

Besides the joint health and electrolyte drinks, I use a deep heating lotion on my legs and feet that is mostly Aloe, Camphor, and Eucalyptus every morning before hiking (legs only in the morning). It penetrates deep and warms /relaxes from inside.  I use it after hiking as well massaging it into my feet and legs. It's a direct marketing product that can only be purchased through distributors. It works well as I've hiked 1000s of miles doing this with minimal discomfort.

Contact me at RowRiver at gmail.com if you are interested.

OregonBound