[pct-l] Seeing the light

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Jul 1 20:57:01 CDT 2009

Yes Switchback,
I have been a sinner to long and you have made me see the light.
I will wear my   "SEX  INSTRUCTOR"  -  "First Lesson Free"  cap no more.
I will burn it and stomp it into the ground.
I will never again allow myself to be let astray by hiker babes like
Sarah & JoAnn.
Yes Switchback, you have made me strong and I will forever be grateful
to you for that.

JMT Reinhold
The one who has seen the light