[pct-l] New JMT Record

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 23:36:16 CDT 2009

Snappy JMT Reinhold writes: Yes Switchback,?I have been a sinner to long and you have made me see the light. I will wear my "SEX INSTRUCTOR" - "First Lesson Free" cap no more.?I will burn it and stomp it into the ground.?I will never again allow myself to be let astray by hiker babes like Sarah & JoAnn.?Yes Switchback, you have made me strong and I will forever be grateful to you for that.?
Switchback replies: I think you should go for another unsupported JMT record, but wearing your Sex Instructor hat.? The PCT and the JMT need hardy souls to challenge the trail and the hiking dangers.? The shoulder season is not too far off.? This will be an excellent opportunity to hit the trail again from Yosemite Valley to the top of Mt. Whitney ---- a new super senior backpacking record by Snappy Reinhold.?