[pct-l] PCT Camp Shoes

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 09:54:50 CDT 2009

Snappy JMT Reinhlold writes:?Yes Switchback,?I have been a sinner.....BUT YOU HAVE MADE ME SEE THE LIGHT.?
Switchback the Trail Pirate Replies: Yes, this is one of the services I provide to the trail community.? Repentance.? I reform wayward backpackers from their sinful ways.? Like not sharing GORP and water with those less fortunate.? Like not willingly being auctioned off by Trail Pirates to the local Indians.? Like not being cheerful when their campsite is sacked and pillage by?Switchback's Pirate Brigade.? Yes, it is a wonderful life once you see the Light and cooperate with your fate and karma at the hands of yours truly.? Say, I think Hiker Heaven has the last of the thru-hiker?potential victims about now.? This would be a good time for an attack --- the last of the season's?prisoners and auction profits.? Cool.