[pct-l] Risk Taking

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Jul 1 20:37:39 CDT 2009

Greg,
Warner Spring Monty is a mere amateur when it comes to the "Couch to
Frig" Yo Yo.
He requires 3-4 gulps to down a can of  "BUD"......way to time consuming!!!
To be a serious record contender you must be able to down the whole can
in one big gulp.
As far as the JMT,  August - September 2009.
Well, time for another "Couch to Frig" Yo Yo to get into top JMT shape.

JMT Reinhold
The risk taker