[pct-l] Risk Taking

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 10:05:03 CDT 2009

Hey, what ya' doin here, eh?? I want to see the proof and interview the witnesses to your so called "Couch to Frig, Yo Yo Record Holder".? I believe that Warner Springs Monty holds this record and was published in the Communicator a year or so ago.?

When are you doing the JMT again?? My plans?are for Fall '10.

Greg

You can see more in 5 minutes of walking,
than you can observe in 5 hours of driving.