[pct-l] TP ???

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Jan 25 20:05:52 CST 2009

Regrettably what you say about Sierra Club groups is more than an
isolated incident although for other reasons I have not done much with
SC outings recently.  There are some leaders who reject some
environmental ethics or just don't care.  Sad but true.

PS: I am a long time / life member of the SC.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>