[pct-l] Trekking Pole noise ! ! !

Michael Chamoun nano.michael at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 10:04:26 CST 2009

> To be quite honest, if I really want a wilderness experience I
> wouldn't go looking for it on the PCT, and esspecially not the JMT
>This is true. The PCT is not a wilderness experience.

Of course the PCT is a wilderness experience. What are you guys talking
about?  It might not be as solitary as one would like, but it's still a
wilderness experience nonetheless.  Also, it's how you backpack the trail
that determines that: whether alone or in a group, always hanging out in
towns, staying in motels constantly etc.  So please, speak for yourselves.

Nano