[pct-l] Socks

Robert Snook verdick at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 10:32:32 CST 2009

My solution for socks was to wear three liners.  Smart Wool liners
were heaven to my feet, specifically.  Each day I would rotate the
socks, putting the inner sock to the outer, moving the middle sock to
the inner, etc..
I also had a general thick wool for the colder climes to pair with one
liner and another pair of liners to wear if/when I needed to dry out
another pair.
I lucked out and found a pair of white liners (can't seem to find them
anymore), so I could keep track of which sock went where.

Verdick '05