[pct-l] Hiker Kiss

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 09:27:35 CST 2009

Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes: You are an irresistible sex symbol when you come strutting down the trail.
Switchback replies: Yes, this is true.  When I began hiking, back when the last Ice Age glaciers were retreating from the Sierras, I started to notice this phenomena.  This was the era of mammoths, saber tooth mountain lions, and hot Neanderthal women.   I remember it well.  Trailtowns were just beginning to be founded with hiker saloons.  This was back when I began to refine so many gear ideas that we take for granted today.  Like the backpack, sleeping bag, and hot popcorn for an evening snack.  And all these eons later, I am still at it, helping the hiker community with SuperSecrets, etc.  Amazing.