[pct-l] Hiker Kiss

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Jan 2 22:57:13 CST 2009

Yes Switchback,.....I envy you.
You are an irresistible sex symbol when you come strutting down the
trail with hairy legs in combat boots and flimsy black
lingerie, reflector tape and hard hat.
I can see why women are attracted to you.....''especially the older
ones''.....you bring out the motherly instinct in them.
And yes, you are right, I am short on experience in that area.......I
seem to appeal more to the younger, (Angelina type)
hiker babes.
He....he....he....he.....cough....cough....cough....cough

JMT Reinhold