[pct-l] Hiker Kiss

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 20:48:33 CST 2009

Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes: Hey Switchback,?Gail wants me to give you a kiss from her.?She finished the PCT in November.?
Switchback replies: Tell Gail, I am proud of her.? She is great.? I am NOT looking forward to a smack on the cheek by you even if it is by proxy.? For you folks out there in cyber land, I know the thought that just came into your mind -- stop that.? Anyway, a great accomplishment.

But I do not want to leave the wrong impression.? Many PCT hiker babes send me similar?messages.? When you are a hard core hiker trash mountainman, these feelings come out inadvertently.? It is like a reflect reaction to the mountainman persona and aura.? Unsupported, I know you are probably short on experience in this area,?but?it is really a common?occurrence for most of us males on the PCT-L.? Let's see, there are about 1000 subscribers to the PCT-L, so may be half are males.? So, about 500 hiker trash males can relate to this phenomenon.