[pct-l] Long Distance Hiking Effects on the Body

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Feb 22 14:33:01 CST 2009

Yes Switchback,
I remember this very well, especially those hot hiker babes.

I don't know why good looking hiker babes are attracted to us and always
want to get cozy with us.
Is it our good rugged looks, our hard core bad boy reputation, or is it
both?
Women seem to be attracted to bad boys....I don't really know why that
is so.
I always seem to have had that problem.
I always got along really good with the girls.....it's the boyfriends,
husbands and mothers that never seemed to like me and always gave me
that  '' Evil '' look.
Mothers always complained that I was a bad influence on their
daughters....I never could understand that.

I know the ''Female Terminators'' are always chasing you on the trail,
while the good looking hiker babes are forever chasing me.
As a matter of fact I did not evolve into a speed hiker out of
preference, but out of necesity to avoid being caught by those hiker babes.
I'm afraid, as I get older and slower, sooner or later those good
looking hiker babes will catch me and have their way with me.

JMT Reinhold
The innocent one