[pct-l] Long Distance Hiking Effects on the Body

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 03:56:54 CST 2009

Unsupported Reinhold writes: I know the ''Female Terminators'' are always chasing you on the trail, while the good looking hiker babes are forever chasing me.? As a matter of fact I did not evolve into a speed hiker out of preference, but out of necessity to avoid being caught by those hiker babes.? I'm afraid, as I get older and slower, sooner or later those good looking hiker babes will catch me and have their way with me.?
Switchback replies: You have it wrong.? They are not going to have their way with you.? They are going to do away with you.? Yes, you are right about PCT Female Terminator Leadership Types being after me.? It is for the reward that the PCTA has placed on me.? But at the April Kickoff I am in a Safe Zone.? I have guard dogs to alert on Terminator presence, but the liquid metal types are harder to spot.? The super secret password is "Jack Daniel's" for?Pirate Compound supporters.?

Say, it is only about 2 months before everyone starts thru hiking the PCT.? Wow.? That came fast.? It is almost upon us.