[pct-l] sleep system

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 7 11:21:47 CST 2009

Hiking out over Taboose Pass late last year Icametoa tent on a section along
a steep drop that made it somewhat awkward to get around.  Wasn't even full
dark yet.  I politely told the tent that if they moved up the trail it were
to move up the trail a couple hundred yards there is beautiful soft sandy
site.  The tent didn't answer so i figure it was that tired and I got a good
laugh as Taboose beats people up who aren't in great shape or hauling heavy
tents and stuff.   But yeah, use your better judgement, but the trail is an
option.  I stay on the trail on high passes where there is no bivy sight if
the wheather is nice.  Glenn Pass is a good example.  Not that anyone would
want too stay up there, I do stuff like that when it is not too windy and
freezing.