[pct-l] sleep system

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 22:25:38 CST 2009

I did the whole trail with a Summer Lite.
Sometimes it took all my clothing along with the bag to keep me warm, but it
did keep me warm.
I used a bivy over the bag.

I've done most of the trail with the WM Ultralite.
That 5-6 ounces of down more makes a difference.

monty

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty