[pct-l] Evolution Creek Video

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 16:10:49 CST 2009

Absolutely true-- the best way is to face upstream.  It might even be wise
to ditch or stow your hiking poles and use a large branch.  Hold it out in
front of you and lean upstream into it using it like a third leg.  In swift
moving water it is also advisable to UNDO your hip-belt.  Teaming up with
other people and linking arms can provide greater stability as well.  Take
it slow and steady...

YITOOD,

Easy