[pct-l] Layering

Steve McAllister brooklynkayak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 18:40:11 CST 2009

> I'm not a fan of bag liners because they get twisted around me, and it's
> just something else to fiddle with.  I suppose they do keep the inside of
> the bag cleaner, though.

Or you could wear your liner in the form of other clothing in your bag.

I personally wear much more than that so I can use a three season bag
in colder climates.

Example, a 30 degree bag seems to be like a 10 degree bag if you wear
aone thin and a  medium layer of clothing to bed. It will weigh the
same if not more than a 10 degree bag, but you can also use the
clothing as ... clothing, so in the end can get by with a few ounces
of weight.

--
... when your feeling blue, and you've lost all your dreams, there's
nothing like a campfire and a can of beans!

http://kayakbrooklyn.blogspot.com