[pct-l] 100 good miles to hike in March?

JEAN NELSON jeanmnelson at email.phoenix.edu
Sun Dec 13 17:29:27 CST 2009

Hello.  I'm trying to find about a 100 mile section in CA that will be weather friendly during my spring break, March 22-26th.

At first I was looking at section E from 138 northward, and then section F from Tehachapi to Walker Pass.   I would rather not hike on snow if possible.

Now I've been wondering about section A from Campo to Warner Springs.  The guidebook says there can be snow in the Lagunas.  Would anyone have advice for me about this section, or other alternatives I may be missing?

Thanks again,
Jean