[pct-l] OT - Bus Lines From Yosemite Area to LA

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Sun Dec 13 15:25:33 CST 2009

I have an off-topic question for the sage travelers of this list. A 17yo friend of our daughter's is going to come down and spend some time with us over the holidays and she needs transportation here and back. We were thinking the bus was the best option and I wanted to hear opinions and best options from you guys.

She lives in Coarsegold, which is a little bit south of Yosemite Park and northeast of Madera. We live in the Glendale area just north of Los Angeles. I assume her parents can drive her to the town with the closest transport and we can travel to retrieve/return her within reason.

Ideas?

Thanks in advance, BigToe