[pct-l] tent help!

J J at Ridge Trail jj at ridgetrailhiker.com
Sun Dec 13 13:31:44 CST 2009

Greetings,

My experience using a garbage bag to keep my lower extremities dry has been positive. I perspire a lot. But not so much from my calves and feet and have not had a problem with moisture inside the bag, even in the wettest weather. The garbage bag doubled to keep my sleeping bag dry inside my pack.

Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com
http://ridgetrailhiker.com