[pct-l] tent help!

Kea keahiker at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 19:37:00 CST 2009

Putting the end of your sleeping bag in a plastic bag or a silnylon bag is
not a good idea.  You will just get wet from sweet though your feet don't
sweet a lot.  Two solutions which work:  If you have a (dry) canvas (ie
non-waterproof) pack, put you feet in that.  Alternatively, if you have a
(dry) gortex or similar parka, do it up and slide it over your feet.  Works
a treat.

Kea