[pct-l] Post fire recons

Postholer public at postholer.com
Sat Dec 12 20:58:48 CST 2009

> The CCC does wonders on any trail. They are invaluable up in
> this area in the Klamath and Siskiyou mountains. I've had the
> pleasure of working with them a few times. Always a good
> group of folks. We owe them a lot.

Indeed! When the mud flows erase the trail from existence, The C's will
bring it back to life. It sure is nice having that organization around.

You can't say enough about PCT volunteers keeping the trail in tip-top
shape. But when the hammer is down, it's nice to know knowledgeable, well
equipped CCC trail crews are there to pick up the pieces.

-postholer

Trail Journals, Google Trail Maps, Forums: http://postholer.com
Pacific Crest Trail Photo Atlas: http://postholer.com/photoAtlas.php