[pct-l] sleeping with your food everywhere except in the Sierra

Ernie Castillo erniec01 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 17:50:37 CST 2009

OK, I have to admit I was a tonto when it came to hanging food. I didn't do it except for one occasion when I caught up to Beth and Eli on the 1980 trek and they hung their food bags and expected me to do the same. The fact that we were camping in an area of Northern California that I recall was named "Bear Valley" convinced me to follow suit.

Ernie Castillo
erniec01 at hotmail.com
248 884 5201